What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide that shows you how to create instant redirection scripts
- Allowing you to sell this tool from your web site and keep 100% of the profits
- Allowing you to redirect visitor to external sites based on the requested URL
- Allowing you to make money creating redirection scripts for others
- Allowing you to run multiple domains with one hosting account
- Allowing you to create redirect scripts with no programming
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. RedirectBoss scores 72.52/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.affiliate-zone.net/RedirectBoss/index.htm, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $5.99.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: affiliate-zone.net you’ll also be taken through to affiliate-zone.net, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)